Praise and Picnic in the Park
Important items to know:
- Service will begin at 9:45 and finish at 11AM.
- Bring your own lawn chairs.
- Park wherever permitted (there will be “shuttle-service” (golf carts) for those needing it).
- Ushers will be on hand to direct you.
- Gather by the bandshell, there will be LOTS of people!
- Ushers will hand you lyric sheets for the service music.
- Please bring a cash offering toward the AGC Haiti and AGC Kenya love offering (no receipts).
- Following the service you will be directed by “congregation” to one of the two pavilions where we will gather for lunch.
- Salads or deserts you are bringing should be in your cooler (could remain in your vehicles) until after the service, and retrieved for lunch.
- Lunch will begin roughly around 11:45 (no rush after the service).
- Suggested donation for hotdogs/drinks (supplied) is $1. per person/hotdog (they are the “jumbo” hotdogs!).
- Feel free to get your lunch then mingle wherever you wish… two pavilions, four congregations, lots of fellowship!
- There will be inflatables for the children to use (perhaps even something for the “big kids!”)… parental supervision is required.
- The plan is to wrap up by around 2:30 PM, or as you wish.
Please contact the church office to let us know you are coming, 905-354-2811.
Map of Queenston Heights